Item of General Interest
Nov. 23. I put my two presentations from the first week of November up on the Presentations/Podcasts page.
I have a fair number of family activities going on at this time of year, so posts may temporarily be a little less frequent.
- Follow @gailtheactuary
- 1,602,554 hits
- What’s Ahead? Lower Oil Prices, Despite Higher Extraction Costs
- Sustainability: How Humans’ Economy Differs from Natures’
- Rising Energy Costs Lead to Recession; Eventually Collapse
- Two Views of our Current Economic and Energy Crisis
- Our Oil Problems are Not Over!
- Why I Don’t Believe Randers’ Limits to Growth Forecast to 2052
- Discontinuity Ahead – Oil Limits will Adversely Affect the Economy
- Oil and Gas Limits Underlie Syria’s Conflict
- Oil Prices Lead to Hard Financial Limits
- Stumbling Blocks to Figuring Out the Real Oil Limits Story
- Twelve Reasons Why Globalization is a Huge Problem
- What's Ahead? Lower Oil Prices, Despite Higher Extraction Costs
- World Energy Consumption Since 1820 in Charts
- Why is US Oil Consumption Lower? Better Gasoline Mileage?
- Ten Reasons Why High Oil Prices are a Problem
- 2013: Beginning of Long-Term Recession?
- What are the problems with using corn ethanol for fuel?
- What Are Our Alternatives, If Fossil Fuels Are a Problem?
- Oil and Gas Limits Underlie Syria's Conflict
- Oil Supply Limits and the Continuing Financial Crisis
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
Choose type of posts you would like to view:
Creative Commons License
Our Finite World blog by Gail Tverberg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at ourfiniteworld.com.